State-of-the-art advances in dental science and technology are now
available to you with Invisalign. When you see what's involved,
you'll know why Invisalign is a great step forward in straightening teeth.
1. An Invisalign Certified Orthodontist
evaluates and creates a program of
treatment. Photos and impressions of your
teeth are taken.
2. A CT scan (Computed Tomography or CAT scan),
is made from your dental impressions. The CT scan
produces an extremely accurate, 3-dimensional
digital model of your teeth.
3. CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is then used
to simulate the movement of your teeth during treatment.
4. Your doctor reviews, modifies, and approves
the treatment plan before the aligners are created.
5. Invisalign then uses advanced stereolithography
(SLA) technology to build precise molds of your teeth
at each stage of your treatment.
6. Individualized, custom-created clear aligners
are made from these models and sent to your doctor's office
7. You'll wear each aligner for approximately
two weeks. Your doctor will monitor your progress
until you have a wonderful smile.
Source above is provided by: http://www.invisalign.com/